About Dr. PUNIT DUBEY MDS(RGUHS,BANGALORE), FIBCSOMS(USA)
Dr. Punit Dubey is a Facial Plastic Surgeon, Cranio-Maxillo Facial and Cosmetic Surgeon practicing in Delhi, Noida and Ghaziabad. He is a First International Board Certified Surgeon for Face, Mouth and Jaw in Delhi NCR, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Haryana region.
Dr. Punit Dubey is a Fellow of the International Board of Specialists in Oral and MaxilloFacial Surgery, (Chicago, Illinois, USA ).
He has trained extensively and exclusively in Facial Cosmetic Surgery, Management of Cranio-MaxilloFacial Trauma, Deformities and Anti Ageing Services which is his domain specialty and core interest with an experience of over 5 years in these fields.
INTERNATIONAL FELLOWSHIP AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Fellow and Diplomat : The International Board for the Certification of Specialists in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (Chicago, Illinois, USA)
- Member : International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (IAOMS, Chicago, Illinois, USA)
- Member : AO CranioMaxilloFacial (AOCMF, Davos, Switzerland)
- Life Member : Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon’s of India (AOMSI, India)
- Member : International Society of Head and Neck Trauma (ISHANT, London, UK)
- Associate Life Member : The Indian Society for Facial Trauma, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery of Otorhinolaryngologists
Why Choose a Board Certified Surgeon?
Being certified by IBCSOMS demonstrates commitment to the speciality of the Face, Mouth and Jaw, it’s future development and dedicated service to patients.With rising reports of adverse and unfavourable event results performed by physicians and inexpert in facial surgery, most of them without board certification. Board Certified Surgeon demonstrates type of training and exams your surgeon passed successfully in order to achieve certification.
International Board Certified Surgeons have not only met demanding requirements in order to sit for their board exam but they have also passed written exam and oral exam with clinical case discussions. Being critically evaluated for their effective and safe approach to Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgeries for Face, Mouth and Jaw and recognized by peers in field of facial surgery across World.
- Clinical Associate – Department of Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- Resident – Department of Oral and Maxillofacial surgery, AJ Hospital and Research Centre
- Registrar – Department of Oral and Maxillofacial surgery, Government Wenlock District Hospital, Mangalore.
- Registrar – Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, AJ Hospital and Research Centre, Mangalore, Karnataka.
- Registrar – Cleft, Craniofacial and Facial Plastic Surgery at GSR Institute of Craniofacial and Facial Plastic Surgery (Unit of Hyderabad Cleft Society), Hyderabad, Telangana.
- Registrar – Department of Neurosurgery, National Institute of Mental Health And Neurosciences (NIMHANS), Bengaluru for Neurotrauma, Head and neck trauma, emergency care and neurosurgery.
- Registrar – Head and Neck Surgery, Surgical Oncology Division, Regional Cancer Centre, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
- Registrar – Head and Neck Surgical Oncology, AJ Cancer Centre, Mangalore.
- Registrar – General Surgery, AJ Hospital and Research Centre, Mangalore, Karnataka.
- Registrar – General Anesthesia, AJ Hospital and Research Centre, Mangalore, Karnataka.
- Registrar – General Medicine, AJ Hospital and Research Centre, Mangalore, Karnataka.
- Gnathopaedia- National Symposium on Orthognathic Surgery– Manipal 21st -22nd Jan 2015
- Yen Conclave-National Symposium on Craniofacial Imaging – Mangalore 30th Sep-1st Oct 2015
- Consensus on Temporomandibular Joint, Belagavi – 5th-7th Feb. 2015
- Cognathics- A Pan Global Course in Orthognathic surgery , Coorg 16thand 17thSep 2013.
- 41st Annual conference of AOMSI, Ahmedabad 24th- 26th November 2016
- 42nd KSDC, Mangalore – 28th-30th Nov.2014
- 7th Annual Conference of AOMSI- Karnataka State Chapter. Mangalore – 10th-12th August 2017
- 41st KSDC , Mangalore .- Nov 2012
- AO Neuro Seminar–Traumatic Brain Injury, Delhi 26 October 2017
- International Aesthetic and Clinical Dermatology , PGIMER , Chandigarh 8th to 10 Dec 2017
- 7th Annual Conference – Indian society of peripheral nerve surgery, Delhi 6th – 8th april 2018
- Controversies in Head & Neck Cancer,Delhi 28 -29th April 2018
- AMRITA ASIAN CRANIOFACIAL Congress 2018 Kochi 7th and 8th July 2018
AOCMF Seminar—Advances in Orthognathic Surgery, New Delhi. 10th-11th July 2019
44th Annual Conference AOMSI, Bangalore 14th-16th November 2019
- Scientific paper “Prefabricated Augmentation System for nasal dorsum correction using diced cartilage graft and fibrin glue” 44th Annual Conference Of AOMSI, Bengaluru, India. 14th To 16th November, 2019
- Scientific paper “Oral And Maxillofacial Myiasis” 41st Annual Conference Of AOMSI, Ahmedabad, India. 24th To 26th November 2016
- Scientific Poster “Autologous Fat Transfer in Cranio-Maxillofacial region“ 41st Annual Conference Of AOMSI, Ahmedabad, India. 24th To 26th November 2016
- Scientific poster “FACECRAFT 3D” 42nd KSDC, Mangalore. 28th-30th November 2014
- Scientific Poster “An eye For A Tooth” 40th KSDC, Mangalore. 30 Nov-2nd December 2012
- National Trauma Life Support Workshop Neurotruma, NIMHANS, Bangalore. 20 Aug 2015
- Ear Reconstruction; Live operative workshop, AJ Hospital and Research Centre, Mangalore. 24 Jan 2015
- 4th Delhi Rhinoplasty Course ,Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi. 16–17 December 2017
- Rhino–Aesthetica, International Workshop on Rhinoplasty & Aesthetic Facial Surgery, Gurugram. 6-8 Feb 2018
- AOCMF Course—Management of Facial Trauma, Mangalore. 21–22 April 2018
- 5th Delhi Rhinoplasty Conference, Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delh. 1-2 December 2018
- Basic Life Support, AJ Hospital and Research Centre, Mangalore. 28 April 2015
- “Intricacies of Interpretation”, lecture and Hands-on Course, Mangalore. 8 August 2014.
- Zo Skin Health Training, Delhi. 25 September 2019
- The Orbital Gala: The Orbit Course, L V Prasad Eye Hospital, Hyderabad. 31 October – 2 November 2019
CONTINUED MEDICAL EDUCATION
- Microvascular Surgery: challenges and opportunities”, Mangalore. 16 December 2014
- OMFS perspective in hospital practice, Airway planning in Orthognathic surgery, Mangalore. 24 April 2015
- “Current concepts and challenges in maxillofacial infections”, MCODS, Mangalore. 31 October 2014
- Planning in Orthognathic surgery: Art and Science, Yenepoya University, Mangalore 28 March 2015
- “Flaps in Maxillofacial Reconstruction”, AJ Hospital and Research Centre, Mangalore. 23 August 2014
- Panfacial Trauma and ICU Protocol, NITTE, Mangalore. 28 June 2014
- Vascular malformation of head and neck, Yenepoya University Campus, Mangalore. 31 March 2016
- Pre-anesthetic Evaluation. AJ Hospital and Research Centre, Mangalore. 1 May 2016
- Oral mucosal lesions: clinical conundrum, Mangalore. 10 September 2016
- Reconstruction & Navigation assisted surgical procedure of head and neck, NITTE, Mangalore. 23 May 2016
- Master Class in OMFS, Coorg , Virajpet. 17 December 2016
- Distraction Osteogenesis of face, 44th AOMSI, Bangalore. 14-16 November 2019
- Oculoplastic Surgery, 44th AOMSI, Bangalore. 14-16 November 2019
- Orthognathic Surgery Planning, 44th AOMSI, Bangalore. 14-16 November 2019
- Early Pathology, 44th AOMSI, Bangalore. 14-16 November 2019
- AOCMF WEBINAR–Classification and Surgical Treatment of Condylar Fracture, Argentina. 22 Nov 2017
- AOCMF Webinar—Surgical Approaches to the Lower Eyelid, Hongkong. 15 December 2017
- AOCMF Webinar–Surgical approaches to the coronal and upper-eye lid, Switzerland. 02 Feb 2018
- AOCMF On Air—Midface Fractures: Live Discussion, Switzerland. 2 March 2018
- AOCMF Webinar—Correction of common post-traumatic lower eye-lid deformities, Brazil. 4 April 2018
- AOCMF Webinar–Secondary Enophthalmos Correction, Hong Kong. 7 June 2018
- AOCMF Webinar–Zygomatico-Maxillary Complex Fracture, Brazil. 27 September 2018
- AOCMF Webinar–Management of Mid Face Fractures, Dubai. 16th October 2018
- AOCMF Webinar–Orbital Blow out Fractures, Switzerland. 30 October 2018
- AOCMF Webinar–Pan Facial Fracture Sequencing, Hong Kong. 22 November 2018
- AOKT–Guidance in Planning, Design and Use of Patient Specific Implants, Switzerland. 10 December 2018
- AOCMF North America Webinar: Correction of Post Traumatic Eyelid Deformities, USA. 20 Feb 2019
- AOCMF On Air-Ten Mandates in Managing Orbital Trauma, Switzerland. 5 April 2019
- AOCMF Webinar— Mandibular Reconstruction, Switzerland. 18 June 2019
- AOCMF Webinar—Bridging the Gap: Cleft Complications of a Smile Surgeon, Hong Kong. 20June 2019
- AOCMF On Air—Complex Mandible Fractures-Challenges and Solutions, Switzerland. 4 July 2019
- AOCMF Webinar—TMJ Surgical Management, USA. 22 July 2019
- AOCMF Webinar—Management of Common Complications in Orthognathic Surgery, Hong Kong. 5 September 2019
- AOCMF Lighthouse Live—Debate and Panel Discussions, Spain. 10 September 2019
- AOCMF Webinar—Pediatric Orbital Fractures, Dubai. 15 October 2019
- AOCMF Webinar—Principles of Midface Reconstruction, Switzerland. 22 October 2019
- AO CMF ON AIR—Fail to plan, plan to fail: mandibular reconstruction, Bangalore. 15 November 2019
- AOCMF Webinar—Complications and Sequelae in mandibular trauma, Brazil. 25 November 2019
- AO TC Meet the Experts Webcast—Patient Specific Procedures in CMF – State of the Art, Switzerland. 8 December 2019
- AO CMF ON AIR—3D Planning and Printing – Indications and Limitations, Switzerland. 8 December 2019
- AO TC Meet the Experts Webcast—Planning and Performing Maxillo-Mandibular Distraction Osteogenesis, Switzerland. 8 December 2019